This month, it is my pleasure to be hosting the always lovely Kate Weber of Simply Kate! For those of you who got all excited and came over her to see her right away before I posted the videos, my apologies. The good news is, you're getting not one, but TWO videos!
The first song is Alcohol, but I'm afraid I don't know the name of the band. (it's early here, and I'm too lazy to look it up...sorry Kate) In any case, she's a much better singer than I am.
Your number two song is Whiskey Lullaby. Again, no clue what band this is, but if you ask Kate, I'm sure she can tell you!
So, that's all for this month, I hope you enjoyed it!
If you really want to see me acting like a goof and singing badly, head on over to TJ's blog, and you can see it. It's not even half as good as this though, so consider yourselves warned!
Wow, you have a great voice, Kate!! Totes not fair. Glad you've gotten in on this action, you are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, Kate is so cute, and she can really sing!! The Alcohol song is funny :) Great job!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, your voice is so pretty. When you first sent me your videos, I played them in the background while I was at work. Whisky Lullaby always makes me want to cry when I hear it.
ReplyDeleteYou were amazing!!
Ah-mazing.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you did such a great job! Whiskey Lullaby is one of the only songs that makes me tear up almost every time I hear it.
ReplyDeleteTotally quiting. Thanks Katie. We arent BFFs anymore, unless I come to Vegas. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the compliments everyone! You're all so sweet! And Jes. I'm still sad you don't want to be BFF's anymore. *Sniff*
ReplyDeleteWow Kate!! Darn you can sing!! :D
ReplyDeleteI almost did whisky lullaby too. I am clearly so unoriginal in most of the songs I almost did. Glad my drunken memory came up and I was able to sing something no one else did. You did it so much better than I would have.
ReplyDeleteWhiskey Lullaby is Brad Paisly and Allison Kraus I Love it and Have to sing along when it comes on and wanna get all teary.
Awww you sang SO well Kate!! And you're very very cute :)
ReplyDeleteI gotta admit, I' pretty bummed that these don't work anymore... KATE...
ReplyDeleteBut, Dave, I found you via the lovely stalkery of this event. I'm going to try to seek you out on 20sb so we can be friends, yeah?
=)
:-O Fixed! Oh my goodness, AWESOME JOB!
ReplyDeleteaww the videos are cool and i love the whole concept. nice blog u got :)
ReplyDelete