Tuesday, September 20, 2011

KROD: Soundtrack Edition - Starring Tabs!

Yes friends, it's once again that wonderful time of month when we bloggers all get together and post silly videos of us singing for your enjoyment.  This month's theme is soundtracks, so it's sure to have some interesting variety.  This time, I have the pleasure of hosting my good friend Tabs of Geeky Ambiguous Me.

Here's her message to all of you:  Woohoo! Another month of KROD! This month, as most of you know is a little bittersweet. While we have welcomed an AWESOME new team as our leaders (love all of you beautiful, sexy ladies), we have bid farewell to our fearless leader/founder of this awesome blogring. Sara, we love you and hope you will continue to grace us with your videos!!!


I didn't bother posting the movie or the song title, because really, if you are anywhere in your twenties, you should be able to identify it immediately. And if you can't, SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME!!!

Once again, life kind of got in the way, so the video sucks and I definitely made a fool out of myself. But, I hope you enjoy it anyways. Thanks Dave for hosting me this month!

And, as always, rock on my friends, rock on.



Well, shame on me, apparently.  Anyway, great job Tabs!  If any of you would like to see me singing one of my favourite songs ever, head over to The Tsarista Sez, and get ready to enjoy/mock my performance.  

6 comments:

  1. Almost forgot, you can find the master list at http://oneredwall.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so terrific..but I still had to google bring it on. Ok, I did see it. But it was a million years ago. NE way, look at you go--I'm lovin the hair.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Tabs! I used to be obsessed with this movie. I kinda want to watch it now! haha

    Whenever someone says "it's cold" my mind immediately goes to "Brrr... it's cold in here. There must be some Clovers in the atmosphere..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erin - Aha! I knew someone would spill the title eventually. I had a feeling it was something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabs, this is why you're one of my Favorite internet people. Love the pigtails (my daughter loves them too), love your video, and now I need to go watch Bring It On.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Erin - Hahaha thanks! I figured there would be a few people who might have to google it, but that was half the fun... for me at least :D

    @Alexandra - ME TOO!!!! Stupid Clovers haunting our minds forever.

    @Kanriah - Aww thanks. I need to find someone to watch Bring it On with me... I mean, I've contemplated forcing Scott to watch it, but something tells me it won't have the same effect.

    ReplyDelete