Hello friends, and welcome to the Fiction Factory.
I'm Dave, an average 25 year old white male living somewhere in Canada. I am also a writer.
This blog is designed to inform you of all the latest happenings in my budding career as a fiction writer. I also intend to use this to talk about the writers I love, and perhaps teach a few of you younger writers about some of the tricks of the trade. Also, I will probably be sharing some of the trials and triumphs of being a single twentysomething guy in this modern world of ours.
So, join me, why don't you? And don't forget to tell your friends!
P.S. I'm still figuring this whole thing out, so you'll probably see a few changes to this page until I figure out how I want things. In other words, don't mind the odd furniture arrangements.
No comments:
Post a Comment