For those of you keeping score, I should have posted this roughly a month ago (Nov. 8, to be precise). I didn't end up doing this because I was firmly entrenched in the dizzy creative insanity that is NaNoWriMo. If you haven't read my series on that experience, start here.
Anyway, it's difficult to believe, but The Fiction Factory has now been around for a whole year! I'm proud of this accomplishment, and I thank all of you who've stuck with me this long. In celebration of this event, I am giving you the shortlist of my favourite posts from the past year. I hope you'll find them useful and entertaining.
The Language Of Legend
The Writer's Manifesto
Sorry, but you're wrong
Imaginary Friends
The (sci-fi) Writer's Manifesto
The Worst Book I Ever Read
Be a famous writer in 5 simple steps!
Symbolism and the Force Tree
No comments:
Post a Comment